Sunday 26 November 2017

Drive For Uber - Make Lots of Money - Have Fun

Take it from someone who knows.  Uber driving is both fun and profitable.  I was retired and did not have enough money saved up to support myself in the lifestyle I had dreamed about.  So, I applied to drive for Uber and now I make enough money driving part time to live my dream retirement.  Anyone can do it.  You meet lots of interesting people, have great conversations and make new friends.  Many of my riders have become regulars and I get more praise and positive testimonials than any other business I've ever joined.  I love the support team in San Francisco.  Whenever I have a question, they answer the phone and solve my problem.  I choose to be paid weekly, but Uber gives you a debit card and you can download your earnings daily.  They have never made a mistake in my payments and for that I am quite grateful.  The app is almost flawless and with the navigation, I really don't have to worry about where my riders are waiting for me or where they are going.  I simply follow the little blue line on my phone.  Works every time.  The riders have always been fun and interesting.  I've never had a problem with anyone even after thousands of riders.  Give it a try if you need a few extra bucks weekly or daily and you like to drive.  You'll need a reliable car, so I purchased a brand new Toyota Prius because it saves me tons of money in gas, so I get to keep more of my income.  I spend about $25 per week on gasoline with this incredible car.  I know some drivers spend hundreds per week on gas and they don't net out as much as I do.  So, my recommendation is if you want a new car to Uber with - choose the new Toyota Prius Eco 2.  This is Toyota's highest mileage car and if you buy the Plug-In Prius Eco, you get the equivalent of 103 Miles Per Gallon.  When Tesla or anyone else produces an all electric car for under 25,000 that gets a range of 200 miles per charge - I will trade in my Prius for the Tesla and they have a Model coming soon with this pricing on it.  

SO - when you want to explore this fun new way to save your financial ship - go here and get started.  Just takes a few minutes - http://bit.ly/Udriver  You'll see my pic on this sign-up page.  Be prepared with your driver's license, car registration and proof of insurance.

As a bonus - if you sign up at my referral web page - I'll send you a report on how to DOUBLE your income by driving SMART - I've learned all the tricks about how to maximize your hours for top earnings with Uber -- Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment